Making and Importing "Workable Templates"
How to save a file as a "workable template":
- Create your page or card in StoryBook Creator Plus. If you only want to save ONE page or card, create it as the ONLY page within that project.
- Once you have it just the way you want it, click on "Save".
- On the Home Ribbon at the top of the screen, click on the drop down arrow below the Save Icon.
- Choose the second choice, "Save As". You can choose to rename your page or card.
- Browse to a folder that you will remember, and save your page to that folder.
- Now, you are able to share that card or page as a workable template by emailing it as an attachment!
The recipient of the card or page can import your project into their StoryBook Creator Plus by following these steps:
- DOWNLOAD the item onto the computer desktop or into a folder. Do NOT try to open" the card or page.
- OPEN or CREATE a same-sized project in StoryBook Creator Plus.
- For example, if the item is a 4 x 6 landscape card, you would need to open or create a 4 x 6 landscape project.)
- Go to the Home Ribbon at the top of the screen and click on IMPORT PAGE BROWSE to the place the card was downloaded and import it.
- It will come in as a workable template and can be customized, printed and shared!!!!